Pro Sport Rehab & Fitness is keeping a watchful eye on the evolving COVID-19 situation. The safety of patients and staff remains our top priority and we are relying on information from trusted sources. We are committed to providing frequent updates and team meetings to continuously review current information.
If you have an appointment with our clinic OR if you plan to make one, please review the following questions:
- Do you have a fever, new onset of cough and/or difficulty breathing? If “yes” – please call the Saskatchewan Healthline at “811” or online at www.saskatchewan.ca/covid19. We will have to reschedule your appointment. If “no”, see #2, #3…..
- Have you, or anyone in your home traveled abroad in the last 14 days? If “yes” – please contact your local public health unit for guidance on possible exposure protocols. We will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or is under investigation within 14 days before their symptom onset? If “yes” – please contact your local public health unit for guidance on possible exposure protocols. We will have to reschedule your appointment.
Preventative Measures for Healthcare Providers in the Outpatient Clinic Setting:
- performing hand hygiene frequently with alcohol-based hand rubs (ABHRs) if your hands are not visibly dirty or with soap and water if hands are dirty;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- practicing respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into a bent elbow or tissue that is immediately disposed.
- use alcohol-based wipes or spray to clean exercise and clinical equipment frequently;
- enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces with alcohol-based cleaners, such as reception, desk, phones electronics, door handles, toilets;
- wearing a medical mask if you have respiratory symptoms and performing hand hygiene after disposing of the mask (note: if you are a healthy individual, the use of a mask is not recommended for preventing the spread of COVID-19. Wearing a mask when you are not ill may give a false sense of security).
- consider staying home if you have signs and and symptoms of respiratory illness.
- World Health Organization – WHO/2019-nCov/IPC PPE_use/2020.1
- Infection Prevention and Control Canada – https://ipac-canada.org/coronavirus-resources.php
- Public Health Agency of Canada – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Government of Canada – https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html
Thank you all very much for your understanding and your participation at this time.
Pro Sport Rehab & Fitness Management and Staff